We are proud to present the CMAA Hawaii Chapter 6th Annual Golf Tournament!
The tournament will be held at Ewa Beach Golf Club on FRIDAY, OCTOBER 27, 2017 AT 12:00 PM. Check-in begins at 10:30 AM
6th Annual Golf Tournament in support of the continued growth of Hawaii’s construction management industry and the creation of a CMAA scholarship
- Ewa Beach Golf Club
- Please visit http://www.ewabeachgc.com for more course information
- 91-050 Fort Weaver Road, Ewa Beach, HI 96706
- Friday, October 27, 2017 @ 12:00 PM (shotgun start)
- CHECK IN BEGINS AT 10:30 AM
- $200.00 per player and includes: Green Fees, Cart Fees, Lunch, and Banquet.
- or Golf Tournament Sponsor
CONTESTS WITH PRIZES:
- Par 3 Closest to the Hole (included in registration fee)
- Longest Drive (included in registration fee)
- Door Prizes (included in registration fee)
- Entry for Grand Door Prize (included in registration fee)
- Two mulligans per player (included in registration fee)
- Tournament scoring will accept individual handicaps up-to 30 for men and 36 for women
- A mean average for the team is developed
- The average handicap is weighted at 15% and applied to the final score
- Four person scramble
- Prizes will be awarded at the banquet upon completion of play
- You must be present to win door prizes
- All are welcome
- If you don’t have a full group of four, we’ll pair you up with some new friends!
Please direct your questions to: CMAA Golf Committee @ (808) 265-6518 or Hawaii.CMAA@gmail.com
Please make your reservations prior to September 29, 2017 to ensure availability!
Please make Checks Payable to: CMAA Hawaii Chapter
Mail to: CMAA Golf Tournament
(Attn: Brook Corney)
1132 Bishop St. Suite 1100
Honolulu, HI 96813