Update: Registration deadline extended till October 6, 2017
We are proud to present the CMAA Hawaii Chapter 6th Annual Golf Tournament!
The tournament will be held at Ewa Beach Golf Club on FRIDAY, OCTOBER 27, 2017 AT 12:00 PM. Check-in begins at 10:30 AM
6th Annual Golf Tournament in support of the continued growth of Hawaii’s construction management industry and the creation of a CMAA scholarship
- Ewa Beach Golf Club
- Please visit http://www.ewabeachgc.com for more course information
- 91-050 Fort Weaver Road, Ewa Beach, HI 96706
- Friday, October 27, 2017 @ 12:00 PM (shotgun start)
- CHECK IN BEGINS AT 10:30 AM
- $200.00 per player and includes: Green Fees, Cart Fees, Lunch, and Banquet.
- or Golf Tournament Sponsor
CONTESTS WITH PRIZES:
- Par 3 Closest to the Hole (included in registration fee)
- Longest Drive (included in registration fee)
- Door Prizes (included in registration fee)
- Entry for Grand Door Prize (included in registration fee)
- Two mulligans per player (included in registration fee)
- Tournament scoring will accept individual handicaps up-to 30 for men and 36 for women
- A mean average for the team is developed
- The average handicap is weighted at 15% and applied to the final score
- Four person scramble
- Prizes will be awarded at the banquet upon completion of play
- You must be present to win door prizes
- All are welcome
- If you don’t have a full group of four, we’ll pair you up with some new friends!
Please direct your questions to: CMAA Golf Committee @ (808) 265-6518 or Hawaii.CMAA@gmail.com
Please make your reservations prior to October 6, 2017 to ensure availability!
Please make Checks Payable to: CMAA Hawaii Chapter
Mail to: CMAA Golf Tournament
(Attn: Brook Corney)
1132 Bishop St. Suite 1100
Honolulu, HI 96813